My Policy as The Undercover Client
1. I am an actual guest/client/patient and I pay for your service out of my own pocket, not with insurance. (This allows me to be objective and avoid conflicts of interest.)
2. For out-of-town assignments I charge $75 per hour driving time to and from the assignment. I do this because I cannot work when I'm driving - no phone calls while moving.
3. If the location assignment is a hotel, I do not charge for hotel expenses.
4. The day I charge you for involves research and preparation, arrival, waiting and observation, the actual appointment, report writing, and delivery of recommendations for improvement and where I saw excellence. One day - 6 hours - is usually sufficient, unless agreed upon in advance.
5. The report usually follows within 2 days. Your final payment follows within 2 days of receipt of my report.
6. I don't reveal information or identity of clients without their written permission.
7. I can sign letters of non-disclosure when requested by past and current clients.
8. I do not sign letters of non-disclosure when I am not acting as undercover client and I have paid for the service rendered.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
FAQ | Personal Advice | Justice Services | Payment Options | Buy my books | Kindness Project | Results for Clients | Blog
Andrea Reynolds, Suite 647, 2501 West 12th Street, Erie PA 16505